The Compound Plus (CP) wireless dynamometer is the same as a Radiolink Plus but supplied without the SW-HHP Hand-Held Indicator.
The CP is constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum and features an advanced internal design structure. The design not only provides an unrivaled strength to weight ratio but also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell's electronic components with IP67 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry-leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
When supplied with the 2.4GHz wireless output the CP featured industry-leading wireless technology and range, has an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry-leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilizing the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error-free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to a wireless handheld controller.
The long-range Bluetooth signal connects to any iOS or Android device that has our free HHP app installed, providing the operator with a wireless range of up to 328ft / 100m. This allows them to stand in a safe position away from the load, with no requirement to read directly from the dynamometer. The app will also allow the operator to log data versus time, or on events such as over or underload. An adjustable alarm will alert the operator on their smartphone if any overload is occurring.
Designed for measurement of both Static and Dynamic Loads the Compound Plus can also be used in combination with our range of high-speed wireless data logging software allowing for simultaneous control, display and real-time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry Load Cells. A .csv file format is used for data logging and opens in MS Excel allowing the easy visual presentation of the logged data and simple test certificate generation.
The Compound Plus utilizes easily sourced AA alkaline batteries. Advanced circuitry extends battery life and the use of easily sourced alkaline batteries eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure, and replacement.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analog (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII serial communications protocol) outputs.
The CP Compound Plus Dynamometer Loadcells are supplied without the SW-HHP Wireless Hand-Held Indicator or Software. Both are available for purchase as an option.
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Accuracy of ±0.1% full scale with a safety factor of 4:1 up to 12:1 (depends on capacity)
- 2.4GHz Wireless Output for connection to the optional battery-powered SW-HHP Handheld Display or SW-MWLC Multiple Wireless Loadcell Software
- 2.4GHz Wiresless Output features a transmission distance of 2300 Ft (700 meters)
- "-BLE" Bluetooth Output for connection to the no-cost HHP App for Apple and Android Phones and Tablets.
- The Bluetooth Output features a transmission distance of 328 Ft (100 meters)
- Compound Plus Housing is IP 67 Rated (NEMA6) for use in the harshest indoor & outdoor environments
- Battery life of 1200 hours continuous use using 4x AA Alkaline Batteries
- DNV Type Approval (DNVGL-ST-0378 – Standard for offshore and platform lifting appliances)
- Uses powerful "internal" antenna eliminating the possibility to damage it
- Uses standard Crosby Shackles, optional
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
|Accuracy||±0.1% full scale|
|Safety Factor||4:1 up to 12:1 (depends on capacity)|
|Battery Life||1200 Hrs (continuous use)|
|Battery Type||Remote Display 2 x AA / Loadcell 4 x AA|
|Display Type||6 digit 0.9 inch LCD (22mm)|
|Operating Temp||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Wireless Range||2300 feet (700 meters)|
|Bluetooth Range||328 Ft (100 meters), requires "-BLE" version with Bluetooth output|
|Data Transmission Rate||3Hz up to 200Hz can be ordered for dynamic load monitorning applications|
|Housing Protection Sensor||IP67 / NEMA 6 (Waterproof)|
Shackles are not included. Inquire if required.
Wireless Bluetooth Dynamometer, 220,000 lb / 100te, Resolution of 0.05te / 100lb supplied without shackles - 2789002
Hand-Held Plus Wireless Display, 2.4 GHz output, IP65 rating - 2789126
iOS & Android Load Display App for Bluetooth Enabled SP Devices - FREE Download
Load Cell Display Software, Wireless or Wired Use, for Single or Multiple Load Cells - 2789318