Insight has three main features:
• Multi-channel display and data logging mode – view and log load data from connected load cells plus totals loads live on screen and directly into a .csv file for later analysis at speeds of up to 200Hz.
• Visualisation mode – For complicated lifts import a photo of the lift and drag and drop load cell displays – make the screen look like the lift.
• Centre of gravity mode – Connect to SP’s range of wireless compression load cells and use this feature to weigh and calculate the centre of gravity of large items and structures.INSIGHT centre of gravityINSIGHT chartINSIGHT visualisation
- Logging at timed intervals, manual or on overload/underload
- Visual and audible alarms indicate overload, underload, low battery and communications error
- 100% wireless, no easily damaged cables
- 700m or 2300ft range
- Three weighing’s per C of G report with averages and statistical analysis to ISO19901
- Plot load cell positioning using measurements or GPS co-ordinate
- Extra fields for operator, client, wind speed and temperature available for reporting
|USB Dongle Operating Tem||-20°C to +70° / -4°F to 158°F|
|Range||700 meters / 2300 ft|
|Load Cell Inputs||Up 126|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 or 10|