5 tension ranges from 0 - 50 g to 0 - 1000 g Newly-designed tension sensor accurately measures the running tension of fine wires, optical fibers, carbon fibers and similar process material. It is fitted with Large, smooth running 32mm diameter guide rollers designed for minimized material deflection offeren in Delrin Plastic or Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum. Built-in signal conditioning with ZERO and SPAN pots provide a high-level, analog output to minimize the chance for signal interference.
Can be using for process diagnostics, for continuously monitoring and recording of online tensions. The TS2L Tension Sensor can also be used as part of a closed-loop control system with 3rd-Party controller.
Mounting possibilities: Sensor can be mounted on a flat plate using the supplied thru holes in the housing body or fixed using the holes in the front plate, inserted thru a round hole in machine frame or plate.
- Strain Gauge-based sensor provides accuracy of 1% Full Scale or better. Sensor can be mounted in any orientation depending upon the material path.
- Built-in Signal Conditioner provides 0-1 V DC Analog Output with Integrated Zero & Gain Pots on rear-side of sensor allowing for convenient calibration by the end-user for highest accuracy
- Optional output types include 0-10V DC, 4-20mA, RS-232, USB or WiFi
- 32 mm Diameter Ball-Bearing mounted, Delrin Plastic or Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum Guide rollers are extremely lightweight and provide a large bending radius for gently transport of sensitive process materials.
- Cast Aluminum Housing is rugged and proves for easy installation using thru holes in housing body or front plate
- Can be used together with PD765 Digital Tension Indicator or with user-supplied electronics (requires 15-24 V DC regulated power)
- 3-Roller design insures that the center sensor rollers has the same wrap angle at all times which allows the sensor to be mounted in any position on the line
- Custom-designs are possible along with special features such as air fitting to create positive internal pressure in the housing for protection against airborne chemicals or contaminants
|TS2L-50||0 - 50 g||150 mm||PA: 0.12 mm|
|TS2L-100||0 - 100 g||150 mm||PA: 0.12 mm|
|TS2L-200||0 - 200 g||150 mm||PA: 0.12 mm|
|TS2L-500||0 - 500 g||150 mm||PA: 0.20 mm|
|TS2L-1K||0 - 1000 g||150 mm||PA: 0.30 mm|
** Suitable for 95 % of applications
PA = Polyamide Monofi lament
|Code T||4000||Plastic red (PVC)|
|Standard||0 - 1 V DC (analog)|
|Option||Code DC: 0 - 10 V DC|
|Option||Code MA: 4 - 20 mA|
|Option||Code 232: RS-232|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% Full Scale and 1 digit or better|
|Overload Protection||100% of tension range|
|Measuring Principle||Strain guage bridge|
|Meas. Roller Defelction||0.5 mm, max|
|Natural frequency||Approx. 500 Hz, depending on tension range|
|Output Signal||Standard: 0 - 1 V DC (analog)|
Option DC: 0 - 10 V DC
Option MA: 4-20 mA
Option 232: RS-232
|USB Output (Option "-USB)||USB Connection direct to Windows PC (requires TensionInspect Software, SW-TI3)|
Supplied with 3 meter USB-A to USB-B Cable. If USB Cable longer than 5 meters is required, a USB Signal Booster is required.
|Frequency Response||30Hz (custom frequency response up to 300 Hz available as an option)|
|Temperature Range||10 - 45 °C|
|Air Humidity||85% RH, max|
|Power Required||+15 ... 24 V DC, 50 mA (regulated)|
|Weight||Approx. 340 g|
|Cable (Optional)||Straight Connector with 2 meter cable length (6 ft) with open ends on far side (order p/n TS2-CABLE-2M). Other cable lengths and 90-Degree Connector available, INQUIRE.|
|Connection to PD765||SIGNAL:Grey (Sig+) to V+, Blue (Sig-) to COM|
DC-POWER: White (Exc+) to P2+, Black/Brown (Exc-) to P2-
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.