Separate display "windows" permit the user to customize the screen using a variety of display formats, including numeric trend graph and analog formats. Statistical values are automatically calculated and displayed, including Maximum, Minimum, Average and Standard Deviation.
Data files are automatically stored on the PC’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. These files can be recalled and viewed at anytime. Data is stored in ".xls" format permitting convenient use by all Windows-based programs, including spread-sheets, SPC programs, word processors, etc.
- View tension values in numeric and trend graph formats transferred in real time from tension sensors, DTMX, ETMX, KXE & MST
- Accepts batch downloading of stored data from ETMX, KXE & MST Tension Meters (not DTMX)
- Data can be viewed and analyzed in TensionInspect or transferred to Excel
- Selectable sample rates and scalable trend graph "x" and "y" axis
- Windows 95 or later
- 5 MB available disk space
- CD ROM drive