Featuring industry leading wireless technology and range, the versatile Radiolink plus has an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilizing the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to a wireless handheld controller.
Designed for measurement of both Static and Dynamic Loads the Radiolink Plus can also be used in combination with our range of high speed wireless data logging software allowing for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry Load Cells. A .csv file format is used for data logging and opens in MS Excel allowing easy visual presentation of the logged data and simple test certificate generation.
The Radiolink Plus utilizes easily sourced AA alkaline batteries. Advanced circuitry extends battery life and the use of easily sourced alkaline batteries eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII serial communications protocol) outputs.
The Radiolink plus is the number one choice for weighing and dynamic load monitoring in critical lift planning and execution.
- All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are supplied with the battery-powered SW-HHP Handheld Display
- User-selectable units (Lbs, Kg, kN, Tonne) with highest resolution
- 2.4 GHz Wireless with Industry Leading Range (700 meters / 2300 feet)
- All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are Environmentally Sealed, IP67 / NEMA 6 Rated (Waterproof)
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display has protection rating of IP65 / NEMA 4 (Waterproof)
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display features user-set 90db audible overload alarm with user-reset overload counter
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display includes remote On/Off, peak hold and pre-set tare functions
- Wall or Cab Mount Bracket optionally available for SW-HHP (p/n SU3282)
- Internal Antenna
- Long Battery Life - Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs continuous use
- Complete Design of load cell has been validated by Finite Element Analysis
- All models are supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
- "-WS" models are supplied with two (2) shackles, refer to BUY NOW Section at bottom of page
- Warranty 1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Year Warranty with Product Registration)
- Bluetooth Option allows user to use Free App for wither Android or IOS Smarphones to view, log and transfer data via email or text. This eliminates the need for using a separate Hand-Held indicator.
|5:1||2 In |
|10 lb |
|19 lb |
|5:1||2-1/4 In |
|25.3 lb |
|35.3 lb |
|101.4 lb |
|4:1||5 In |
|5:1||6 In |
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3% of Applied Load|
|Wireless Range||2300 feet (700 meters)|
|Data Transmission Rate||3Hz up to 200Hz can be ordered for dynamic load monitorning applications|
|Battery Type||Remote Display 2 x AA / Loadcell 4 x AA|
|Battery Life||Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs (continuous use)|
|Display Type||6 digit 0.9 inch LCD (22mm)|
|Operating Temp||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Housing Protection Sensor||IP67 / NEMA 6 (Waterproof)|
|Housing Protection Display||IP65 / NEMA 4 (Waterproof)|
|Warranty||1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Years with Product Registration)|
Shackles are not included. Inquire if required.