Measures Push / Pull Force
The DS2 is a versatile Digital Force Gauge that measures push and pull forces. An ergonomic metal housing protects the highly accurate loadcell and electronics in tough industrial environments.
When measuring, units of measure and a tension or compression icon are displayed. A battery icon indicates the NI-MH batteries are low. If an overload occurs the display will flash to warn you.
If desired, you can program high/low setpoints to enable Go/NoGo testing using the LCD indicators. Standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) enable you to acquire data for permanent record.
All DS2 gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
Optional Handle DOH-1
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- 2 Year Warranty
- lb, kg, and Newton units are push-button selectable
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty metal construction
- Overload alarm, low battery display indicator
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Supplied with NIST-Traceable Calibration certificate
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LCD indicators
- User selectable sampling rate, 30 or 1000 per/second (Hertz)
- Reversible Display
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
|0.001 lb |
|Accuracy:||± 0.2% Full scale ± 1 LSD|
|Display:||4 digit, 12 mm high|
|Overload capacity:||200% Full scale, |
display flashes beyond 105% full scale
|Data Processing Speed||1,000 data/second (30 data/second rate selectable)|
|Display Update||10 times per second|
|Outputs||RS-232, Mitutoyo Digimatic and ±1 VDC analog output|
|Temperature range:||32° to 100° F (0 - 40° C)|
|Low battery indicator:||Display flashes when battery is low|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable NiMH battery pack or AC adapter (included)|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints with LCD indicators|
|Housing dimension:||215 x 65 x 51 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight, net (gross)||approx. 430 g (1300 g)|