The programs include a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break. Additional features include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure certain Mark-10 gauges from a PC.
Built-in simulated data generation allows MESUR™gauge or MESUR™gauge Plus to be evaluated without an instrument.
The software may be downloaded from the links below. The software is free for 90 days from date of installation, and may be activated at any time in the field.
- Acquire continuous or single-point data from force and torque measuring instruments and test stands.
- MESURgauge Plus starts and stops models ESM303, ESM303H, and ESM1500 motorized test stands, coordinating motion control and data collection with just one click
- Real time tabular and graphical data acquisition of load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time.
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or travel)
- Statistical calculations (minimum, maximum, average, area under curve) for a user-selectable data range
- One-button export to Excel
- Graph manipulation tools, including zooming, rescaling, panning, titles, and more
- Create customizable reports and report templates
- Compatible with all Mark-10, Imada, Shimpo and all other force and torque measuring instruments
- Save and recall test setups and test data
- View real time test data through an enlarged instrument display
- Measures Area Under the Curve
MESUR gauge Load & Travel Analysis Software
MESUR gauge Plus Load & Travel Analysis Software
Upgrade, MESURgauge to MESUR gauge Plus
MESUR®gauge Software, 5 licenses
MESUR®gauge Plus Software, 5 licenses