The CAP-TA has been replaced by the CAP-TT01, click here to go to the CAP-TT01.The CAP-TA Cap Torque Testers is a simple, accurate, and economical solution for manual cap torque testing. Ideal for lab or production use for closure manufacturers, bottlers, food and beverage companies, and others. The cap torque tester captures peak readings for application and removal torques.
Data output via RS-232 and Mitutoyo enable reporting and analysis of test data via PC or other data collector. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while a set of flat rubber-edged jaws are available for unique profiles. Innovative mechanical overload protection provides peace of mind.
The CAP-TA cap torque tester features an aluminum housing, rugged construction and close attention to engineering you'd expect.
- Measures in real time or peak torque modes
- Data output via RS-232 and Mitutoyo
- Selectable units of measurement
- Accepts samples up to 7.5" (189.4 mm) dia.
- Movable threaded sample gripping posts
- Captures peak readings for application and removal torques
- 3 torque capacities available
- Operates on a 9V battery or AC adapter
- 3 Year Warranty
- MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software is included (Requires optional Serial Cable)
- Supplier with NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
|Accuracy||±0.5% of full scale ±1 digit|
|Safe overload||150% of capacity|
|Weight||6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)|
Calibration kit for CAP-TT01, CAP-T, and CAP-TA torque testers (weights not included)
Flat gripping jaws, pair
Carrying case for CAP-TA
Set of Adjustable jaws for CAP-TT01
MESUR gauge Load & Travel Analysis Software
Cable, RS-232 9-Pin
Communication adapter, RS-232 to USB
Set of 4 Spare / Replacement Pegs
Mitutoyo SPC statistical processor/printer - Requires 09-1164 - Please contact us for pricing and availability.
Cable, Mitutoyo SPC
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.