0–100 g up to 0–5.00 Kg
Large 70 mm aluminum rollers minimize bending of material which might damage or break the fragile filament.
The outer rollers are mounted on a movable plate to minimize contact when measurements are not being made.
Tension ranges of 10Kg and higher are available without moveable outer rollers.
Built-in signal conditioning with ZERO and SPAN pots provide a high-level, analog output to minimize the chance for signal interference.
- 70mm V-grooved Harcoated Alumimum rollers are rated for speeds up to 5000 m/min
- Outer rollers mounted on moveable bracket to disengage material when measurement not required
- Frequency response of 100 Hz
- 0-1 V DC output, proportional to tension (0-10 V DC optional)
- Precision strain gauge sensing insures highest accuracy
- Optional rollers are available for a wide variety of material profiles
- Surface mount electronics provide long-term reliability
|Accuracy||± 1.5% FS or better|
|Sensor Excitation||+12 ... 24 V DC, max. 50 mA regulated|
|Middle Roller Deflection||0.5 mm (maximum)|
|Sensor Output||0-1 V DC (standard)|
0-10 V DC (optional)
proportional to tension
|Overload Protection||150% FS|
|Spacing of Outer Rollers||190 mm|
|Roller Diameter (Root)||70 mm|
|Roller Material||Hard-Anodized Aluminum|
|Maximum Linear Speed||5000 m/min|
|Frequency Response||30Hz (custom frequency response up to 100 Hz available as an option)|
|Operating Temperature||40 to 105° F (5-40° C)|