The TSTM-DC offers expanded capabilities, including full PC control, programmable angle limits, programmable cycling, auto return, password protection, and other features.The TSTM-DC is a motorized test stand only. In order to measure torque you will need to add a torque sensor, display and appropriate test fixtures.
For cap torque testing applications we offer a complete system including torque sensor, display and appropriate test fixtures; refer to this link .....CAP-TSTM.
- Digital Angle Indication; Rotational travel is indicated in degrees or revolutions, with RS-232 output of angle data.
- Programmable Angle Limits; The TSTM-DC can stop at or cycle between programmable upper and lower angle limits. Programmable in degrees or revolutions.
- Overload Protection; Protects the torque sensor against overload (requires a Model 7i or 5i force/torque indicator and 09-1162 multi-function cable). The user programs the desired percentage of full scale of the sensor.
- Auto-return; The torque table rotates to an angle limit or torque set point (requires a Model 7i or 5i force/torque indicator and 09-1162 cable), stops, and reverses direction at full speed to the other angle limit or torque set point.
- Cycling / Dwell Time; Same as auto-return, but with the ability to program up to 100,000 cycles. Programmable dwell time for upper and lower limits (set independently) can be set up for up to 10,000 seconds. Independent CW and CCW speeds may be programmed.
- Programmable Button Functions; Programmable CW and CCW button functions - momentary motion, maintained motion, or auto.
- Independent CW and CCW Speeds; Configurable speeds for CW and CCW directions
- Selectable speed units of measurement (RPM and °/s)
- Password protection; Prevents unauthorized changes to controller settings.
- Computer Control; An RS-232 port is provided to interface with a PC. A command set is provided to allow for full control from a PC.
(1) DC controller
(1) Controller connection cable
(1) Indicator mounting kit
(1) Encoder cable
(1) Column cap with hardware
(1) Allen wrench set
(4) Thumb screw for mounting indicator
(1) Power cord
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base with hardware (TSTM-DC)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSTMH-DC)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSTMH-DC)
|Maximum Load||Standard: 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm] |
Optional: 200 lbFin [22.0 Nm]
|Speed Range||Standard: 0.01 - 15 RPM [0.05 - 90°/s]|
Optional: 0.04 - 60 RPM [0.2 - 360°/s] *
|Speed Accuracy||+/-0.2% of setting, +/-0% variation with load|
|Rotational travel accuracy||+/-0.7° / 0.02 rev.|
|Rotational travel repeatability||0.1° / 0.01 rev.|
|Rotational travel resolution||0.1° / 0.01 rev.|
|Throat||4.10" [104 mm]|
|Manual adjustment||12° / adjustment knob rev|
|Maximum slider travel||15.5" [394 mm]|
|Slider travel rate||1.047" [26.6 mm] / lever rev|
|Universal power supply||80-250 VAC|
|Operating Temperature Range||40 - 100°F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating|
- Maximum torque at 60 RPM = 25 lbFin [2.8 Nm]
- Maximum torque at 30 RPM = 50 lbFin [5.6 Nm]
Motorized Torque Test Stand - Vertical with digital speed controller - Vertical
Motorized Torque Test Stand - Vertical with digital speed controller - Horizontal
Euro type plug supplied in place of USA type plug
Multi-function cable, force gauge to DC controller
Serial cable, test stand to PC
Horiz. / wall mounting kit for TSF Series and TST Series stands
Communication adapter, RS-232 to USB
Upgrade of TSTM-DC to 200 lb-in capacity
Upgrade of TSTM-DC to 300 lb-in capacity, reduces operating RPM to 4
Upgrade TSTM-DC speed range to 60 RPM max
The TSTM-DC contains a universal power supply (80 - 240V) and includes a 110V US power cord. Add suffix ‘E’ for Euro cord, ‘U’ for UK cord, or 'A' for Australian cord.
Ex: TSTM-DCE, TSTM-DCU, TSTMH-DCA
The TSTM-DC / TSTMH-DC is supplied with a tool kit.