0-1000 g up to 0-50.0 Kg
Heavy-duty, hardened steel rollers makes this model especially suitable for tire cord, wires and similar filaments to high-impact loading.
Built-in signal conditioning with ZERO and SPAN pots provide a high-level, analog output to minimize the chance for signal interference.
- Precision strain gauge sensing for highest accuracy and repeatability
- 30 mm hardened steel rollers are rated for linear speeds up to 2400 m/min
- 0-1 V DC output, proportional to tension (0-10 V DC optional)
- Optional 10 ft. cable, TE-CABLE-CN is recommended. Longer lengths are available.
- Surface mount electronics provide long-term reliability
- Frequency response of 100 Hz
- Custom configurations can be supplied to meet nearly any application requirement
- Sensor can be easily mounted using four holes in front panel or using a “collar” around the cylindrical sensor body.
|Accuracy||± 1.5% FS or better|
|Sensor Excitation||+12 ... 24 V DC, max. 50 mA regulated|
|Middle Roller Deflection||0.5 mm (maximum)|
|Sensor Output||0-1 V DC (standard)|
0-10 V DC (optional)
proportional to tension
|Overload Protection||200% FS|
|Frequency Response||30Hz (custom frequency response up to 100 Hz available as an option)|
|Spacing of Outer Rollers||See PDF - Click To Download|
|Roller Diameter (Root)||29.5 mm|
|Roller Material||Hardened Steel|
|Maximum Linear Speed||2400 m/min|
|Operating Temperature||40 to 105° F (5-40° C)|