The compact lightweight design provides ease of use and superior portability, allowing Straightpoint compression load cells to be used in a broad range of industries including mining, energy, defence, heavy rigging, shipping, and general transportation sectors.
Utilising the same advanced microprocessor based electronics as all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint’s compression load cells benefit from high sampling rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. This high stability gives this product over 5,000 divisions and the highest standard resolution of any high capacity compression load cell on the market today. Like all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint compression load cells offer robust construction, advanced electronics, industry leading resolution and accuracy.
- Accuracy of ±0.1% Full Scale
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Machined from high grade stainless steel with 3:1 Safety Factor
- Supplied with 10-meter length (30 ft) connection cable, standard
- Analog outputs or connection to HHP Hand-Held Indicator
- SA-3420 External Amplifier (optional) provides 4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v for PLC or data logger
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1% of Full Scale|
|Protection||NEMA 6 / IP67|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Outputs||Connection to HHP Indicator or External Amplifier (Analog Outputs)|
|Operating Temp||14 to 122˚F / -10 to +50 °C|
|Models Ranges||5 Ton (11,000 Lbs) up to 1000 Ton (2,200,000 Lbs)|
|Battery Type||Loadcell 4x AA Alkaline|
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.