A large, backlit graphic LCD displays easy-to-read values, including real-time force, peak force, programmable pass/fail limits, units of measurement, and more. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232 or analog outputs.
On-board data storage for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Unique automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes.
An optional ring terminal fixture may be used to secure ring terminations, and an optional carrying case makes transportation simple and safe.
The WT3-201 is an alternative to the Daniels PT-150H Wire Crimp Pull Tester.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate (without data)
- Optional Long-Form Cert with data available, order "CERT"
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1000 N]
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE Certified
Carrying Case is shown is sold separately
Part number WT3004 - $250.00
|Capacity x Resolution||200 x 0.1 lbF, 100 x 0.05 kgF, 1000 x 0.5 N|
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale|
|Wire diameter range||AWG30 - AWG 3 [0.03 - 0.25 in (0.8 - 6.3 mm)]*|
|Minimum sample length||6.5 in [165 mm], excluding termination|
|Maximum sample elongation||1.15 in [29.2 mm]|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.
Analog: ±1V DC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
|Configurable Settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, passwords, key tones, audio alarms, backlight, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||16.1 lb [7.3 kg]|
|Warranty||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
|Included items||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration|
Wire Terminal Pull Tester, 200 lb / 100 Kg / 1000 N Capacity, USA Plug
Upgrade to NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate with Data
Upgrade from NIST traceable cert to ISO-17025 Certificate
Ring terminal fixture insert for WT3-200/1/M/G1076
Machinable blank terminal fixture insert
Carrying Case for WT3-201
Calibration kit for WT3-200/1/M, weights not included
Serial Output Cable DB9