TSC1000H - Horizontal
The TSC1000 Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lb of compression or tension force.
A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The stand includes a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Compatible with the following gauges, Series-3, Series-4, Series-5 *Show with optional equipment. Force Gauge, Digital Display and Grips are sold separately
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- Optional digital travel display
Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) G1044 adapter plate
(1) Allen wrench set
(2) #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSC1000)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSC1000H)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSC1000H)
Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lb, vertical
Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lb, horizontal
Digital travel display, 6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution
Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSA750/TSB100/TSC1000
Column extension, 12 in. / 305 mm, TSB100 / TSA750 / TSA750H / TSC1000 / TSC1000H
Column extension, 24 in. / 610 mm, TSB100 / TSA750 / TSA750H / TSC1000 / TSC1000H
Column extension, 42 in. / 1065 mm, TSB100 / TSA750 / TSA750H / TSC1000 / TSC1000H