2 Ranges up to 1100lbs
The DPSH digital force gauges represent the latest technology in an affordable, feature packed instrument. The rugged metal housing is durable enough to withstand harsh industrial environments. The easy to read display tells you at a glance the unit of force measurement (lb, kg, or Newtons), tension or compression, if you are in Peak Mode, and whether the built-in NiCad batteries are low. The standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) allow you to capture data for permanent record. Choose the range or ranges that best suit your needs.
- lb, kg, and Newton units are push-button selectable
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- DPSH-440 available with standard or reverse display
- Overload alarm, low battery display indicator
- Outstanding display update of 20 times/second
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- 2 Year Warranty
The DPS-440 is available with a reverse display for use on vertical test stands (Part # DPSH-440R) The DPS-1100R is only available with a reverse display.
|Accuracy:||± 0.2% F.S. ± 1 LSD|
|Selectable units||Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons|
|Overload capacity:||200% Full scale, |
display flashes beyond 110% full scale
|Display Update||20 times/second|
|Power||Rechargeable NiCad battery pack or AC adapter|
|Low battery indicator||Display flashes when battery is low|
|Outputs||RS-232, Mitutoyo Digimatic and ± 2 VDC analog output|
|Temperature Limits||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|