The CAP-TT03 features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges? features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The gauges include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Included G1053 Cap Grip for cap diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.0 mm)
- Cap Grip G1058 optionally available for Cap Diameters of 0.2" - 3.5" (5.1 - 89.0 mm)
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- Single Reading USB data output
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Battery or AC operation
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- CE mark
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings saved and displayed
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert. A long form cert with data is optionally available.
|Accuracy:||±0.5% of Full Scale|
|Sampling rate:||2,000 Hz|
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm (depending on model)|
|USB Output:||Individual data point output by pressing DATA key. Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
|Configurable Settings:||Digital filters, USB output settings, backlight, automatic shutoff, key tones, audio alarms, default settings, calibration|
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||1.8 lb [0.8 kg]|
|Environmental requirements:||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)|
|G1053 Cap Grip (Standard)||0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39 mm)|
|G1058 Cap Grip (Optional)||0.2 - 3.5 in (5.1 - 89.0 mm)|
Hand-held Cap Torque Tester, 100 lb-in / 1150 kg-mm / 1150 N-cm - MTT03C-100
Upgrade CAP-TT03 Kit to supply G1058 Grip instead of the standard grip G1053
Upgrade Calibration Cert with 10 Data Points
ISO-17025 Calibration & Certification for Cap Torque Tester
Table Top Stand For 3i, 5i, 7i - AC1008
Cap Grip with diameter, range: 0.2 - 3.5in / 5.1 - 89.0mm