HV-110S - with Distance Meter
HV-110L - Extened Clearance, 16.5"
HV-220 - Standard Model (220 Lb Capacity)
HV-220S - with Distance Meter
The HV series vertical wheel operated force measurement test stands feature a compact design with several ranges, up to 750 lbf capacity. The hand wheel offers precise movement that is ideal for force measurement that requires relatively consistent speed and maximum gauge control. The rack and pinion design allows the force gauge to remain stationary when the wheel is released. The HV series is very easy to use. Each rotation of the wheel will move the carriage of the test stand ~2mm.
For details on the stroke and clearance click on the specifications tab. Add a standard mounting plate at the base, to attach a variety of gripping fixtures.
The HV series test stands can accommodate any of the standard range Imada force gauges. The 750 lbf capacity stand accommodates high capacity Imada force gauges. AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to Imada test stands.
An optional digital distance meter is available on all models (add -S to the model number). Long column variations are available for HV-110 & HV-220 (add -L to the model number).
- Hand wheel design provides a high degree of precise control
- Gauge remains in place when hand wheel is released
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Optional digital distance meter
- Standard Models feature a maximum clearance of 9 inches (228 mm)
- Extened Clearance models feature a maximum clearance of 16.5 inches (419 mm), Option Code "-L"
- 5" extension plate, optional
- Force Gauge and accessories sold separately.
- 675 lbf capacity
- 2-Year Warranty
|Capacity||110lbs (50kg, 500N)|
|Stroke||HV-110 - 9" (228mm)|
HV-110L - 16.8" (426mm)
|Travel Rate||0.8" (2 mm) per revolution of hand wheel|
|Dimensions||Refer to dimensions above|
|Weight||Approx 25 lbs (10 Kg)|
|Compatible Force Gauges||Z2, ZP and DS2|
|Distance Meter Resolution||.01mm / .0005"|
|*Note||Optional Distance Meter Max Sampling Rate Output - 2 Samples Per Second|
HV-220 Manual Test Stand, Capacity: 220 lb / 100 Kg / 1000N
5 inch extension plate