The MK-21 accurately measures machine vibration, as recommended by ISO 10816, to alert the user to know when to provide cost-effective machinery maintenance to avoid costly down time, now and in the future.
In addition to standard approaches, the MK-21uniquely checks machinery condition, in the Diagnostic mode, without reference to a chart … as easy as reading a, bb, ccc and dddd on the display - where a = Quite Good (Zone A), bb = Good (Zone B), ccc = Poor (Zone C) and dddd = Bad (Zone D).
Condition Zones A,B,C & D cover those vibration velocity ranges noted in ISO 10816.
- Five (5) measuring modes: Diagnostic, Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Peak and Acceleration, as required for a wide choice of vibration analysis techniques.
- Compact, ergonomic, lightweight design with simple button keypad and menu make for easy operation.
- Selectable backlit display for dark, hard-to-read locations
- Four (4) Target Machinery Classes, per ISO 10816, in Diagnostic mode: Classes I, II, III and IV, for machines from less that 15 KW to Large Prime Movers, such as turbo generators and gas turbines with outputs greater than 10 MW.
- Powerful magnet-fitted sensor assures dependable mounting on vibrating steel surfaces
|Low Range||HI Range|
|Measuring Range||ACC||0.0 ~ 20.0 m/s²||0 ~ 200 m/s²|
|ACCP||0.0 ~ 20.0 m/s²||0 ~ 200 m/s²|
|VEL||0.0 ~ 20.0 mm/s||0 ~ 200 mm/s|
|DISP||0 ~ 200 µm||0 ~ 1990 µm|
|Frequency Range||ACC||1k ~ 20kHz|
|ACCP||1k ~ 20kHz|
|VEL||10 ~ 1kHz|
|DISP||10 ~ 1kHz|
|Sensor:||Piezoelectric vibration pickup|
|Probe Operating temperature:||0 ~ 80° Celsius|
|Probe Dimensions:||Ø 24 x 14mm (Total heigth 115mm)|
|Measuring modes:||Acceleration (ACC): RMS value|
Acceleration (ACCP): PEAK value
Velocity (VEL): RMS value
Displacement (DISP): P-P value
|Linearity:||<+/-2% F.S. of each range|
|Resolution:||1/200 F.S. of each range|
|Display:||4½ - digit LCD display|
|Display Size:||18.4 x 49.8 mm|
|Power:||One AA alkaline battery|
|Automatic power off:||- No use for more than 10 minutes|
- Low battery
|Battery life:||> 8 hours continuous use (light off)|
|Operating temperature:||0° ~ 50° Celsius (<90% RH, Non condensing)|
|Storage temperature:||-10° ~ 60° Celsius (<90% RH, Non condensing)|
|Dimensions:||69 W x 30 D x 154 H mm|
|Weight:||Approx. 140g (battery included)|
|Warranty:||Gauge: 1 year|
Probe: 90 days
MK-21 Vibration Meter, measurings according to ISO 10816
Replacement Piezoelectric Vibration Pickup for MK-21 (formerly PU-626E)
Coiled Cable for use on PU-626E or PU-6ALV6 Vibration Pickup for MK-21
Magnet for use with MK-21 Vibration Meter
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.