The LDT can be used to locate leaks in
- pneumatic systems
- vacuum equipment
- valves and fittings
- steam pipes
- oxygen sockets in hospitals
- air conditioning systems in automotive vehicles
- Door and window seals of cars, pressurized containers, ships, trucks, buses, trains, airplanes etc.
- Detect leaks larger than 0.1 mm ⌀
- Optional Parabolic Reflector for long-range sensing of 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft)
- Fast and Easy to use
- Reduces running costs and consumption of compressed air
- Increases the reliability of pneumatic systems
- Optional Parabolic Reflector (p/n 55006H) For detecting leaks in the range 5-20 meters (15 - 60 ft), supplied with Laser Pointer to identify source of leak
- Attach probe to LDT.
- Plug in and put on the headphones.
- Press power button.
- Adjust volume until you hear some hissing in the head phones. The first yellow LED will light up.
- Direct the sensor to the area of equipment that needs to be checked. These areas are normally tubes, fittings and screws. For longer distances, the laserpointer inside the parabolic dish is a helpful direction finder.
- A leak has been detected if the audio signal increases and the LED signal changes into the red area.
55001H - Long Gooseneck Probe, 260mm
55003H - Ultrasonic Transmitter for leakage checks inside sealed compartments
55004H - 9V rechargeable battery with charger
55005H - Standard Gooseneck Probe, 110mm
55006H - Parabolic Reflector/Dish with laser pointer
|Power supply||9V battery|
|Dimensions||180 x 90 x 60 mm|
|Protection class||IP 67|
|Housing material||ABS with electromagnetic shield|
|Operating temperature||0-55 C|
|Approval mark||CE ( tested against electromagnetic disturbances and emissions)|
Ultrasonic Leak Detector Complete Kit
Parabolic Reflector/Dish with laser pointer for use with LDT-1 for detecting leaks at a range of 5 - 20 meters (15-60 ft)
Long Gooseneck Probe for use on LDT-1, 260mm
Ultrasonic Transmitter for leakage checks inside sealed compartment, for use with LDT-1
9V rechargeable battery with charger for use with LDT-1
Standard Gooseneck Probe for LDT, 110mm length