The manual torque multiplier is a low-cost solution that's ideal for wheel nuts and remote locations where air and electricity aren’t easily accessible. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
- Precision tightening for heavy duty fastening connections.
- Commonly used in construction, heavy equipment and power generation industries.
- Portable, compact and lightweight.
- Constructed with quality steel and matted finish.
- Torque Multiplication Ratio - low energy input with high torque output.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.
- Ideal for remote locations where no source of power is available.
- Includes plastic case.
- Accuracy better than +/- 5%
|MTM-15||170 - 1105 lbf-ft|
231 - 1500 Nm
23.6 - 153 kgf-m
|6.5:1||1/2" Female Square||3/4" Male Square|
|MTM-27||559 - 2000 lbf-ft|
758 - 2700 Nm
77.3 - 275.4
|3.3:1||3/4" Female Square||1" Male Square|
Manual Torque Multiplier, 170 - 1105 lbf-ft, 1/2" F Sq Input, 3/4" M Sq Output - 215026
Manual Torque Multiplier, 559 - 2000 lbf-ft, 3/4" F Sq Input, 1" M Sq Output - 215027
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.