Testing the torque of joints and tools throughout the plant requires a tester to be portable, versatile, simple, and accurate through repeatable performance. The AWS-4050 is all that and more.
The 4050 takes only seconds to change test parameters and works in either one button or automatic modes of operation. The Intellect Transducer interface allows any compatible transducer to be connected with proper calibration, with no input necessary from the operator. The quality built into the 4050 assures accuracy and durability.
- (8) selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm.
- Single-step access to all functions.
- RS-232 output.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide at least 8-10 hours continuous use.
- Can be calibrated to virtually any manufacturer’s strain gauge transducers.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±0.5% of indicated reading with AWS transducers, ±1% of indicated reading with rotary transducers.
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak.
- Visual limit alarms.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
|Line Input Power||12 VDC (mains adapter provided)|
|Operating Temp||0 - 50 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5" x 3" x 2.75"|
Digital Indicator for AWS Torque Transducers
Mil Spec Lemo to Lemo Connecting Cable, Torque Display to Torque Tester
Replacement Battery for TT-3000, MTM, QCM, AWS-4050
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.