The 4050LC takes only seconds to change test parameters and works in either one button or automatic modes of operation. The Intellect Transducer interface allows any compatible transducer to be connected with no input necessary from the operator.
Reliability and ease of use are enhanced with features such as Sign Lock, Peak Blanking, Auto Clear, One Button scroll-through memory, and a Menu Lock-Out to assure the settings are not inadvertently changed.
- One button access to all functions.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±0.5% of indicated reading with AWS transducers, ±1% of indicated reading with rotary transducers.
- # Eight (8) available engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm.
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak.
- RS-232 output.
- Machined aluminum case.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide at least 8-10 hours continuous use.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- Can be calibrated to virtually any manufacturer’s strain gauge transducers.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
|Line Input Power||12 VDC|
|Battery Input Power||NiMH|
|Dimensions||5.5" x 2.5" x 1.5" (LxWxH)|