Absolute accuracy: Unique torsion bar mechanism to ensure total precision
Dual scale: Dial provides eﬃcient measurement in Metric and Imperial torque units in both directions, delivering ﬂexibility and minimizing tool investment
Ease of use: Lightweight materials. Tools can be used by operators at any skill level
Long tool life: High quality, robust construction: stainless steel shaft, attractive colored aluminum handle, and sturdy dial
Measure Process Conformity: Unique memory function enables these tools to carry out the Just Move and Break Loose Quality Auditing Tests
No risk of tool damage: Overload Protection System with unique positive contact mechanism
Operational versatility: Torque can be measured as it is applied (Track mode) or when the maximum torque value has been recorded (Peak mode)
- The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789:2003 (+/- 6% of indicated reading).
- Flat tension spring is used to give the best linear characteristics in both directions.
- Dual American and S.I. graduated scales.
- Quality constructed with stainless steel shafts, attractive colored aluminum handles and sturdy dials for maximum tool life.
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate OPTIONAL
|TT50||14 – 70 ozf.in||10 – 50 cN.m||2 ozf.in||2 cN.m||1/4" F/Hex|
|TT100||28 – 140 ozf.in||20 – 100 cN.m||5 ozf.in||5 cN.m||1/4” F/Hex|
|TT250||4 – 20 in.lbs||50 – 250 cN.m||0.5 lbf.in||10 cN.m||1/4" F/Hex|
|TT500||8 – 40 in.lbs||100 – 500 cN.m||1 lbf.in||20 cN.m||1/4" F/Hex|
TT 50 FH Dial Screwdriver, 1/4" F/Hex drive - 020151, 017400
TT 100 FH Dial Screwdriver, 1/4" F/Hex drive - 020153, 017500
TT 250 FH Dial Screwdriver, 1/4" F/Hex drive - 020155, 017600
TT 500 FH Dial Screwdriver, 1/4" F/Hex, - 020157, 017700
Calibration Cert for TT Screwdriver