Pocket Dial Thickness Gauges are used for measuring the thickness of a very wide range of materials such as leather, paperboard, paper, felt, rubber, glass, sheet, metal, films, plywood and plastics. The K15 has a 10 mm opening x 15 mm depth The K15/2 has a 20 mm opening x 15 mm depth
- Knurled bezel for easy Zeroing
- Precision movement
- 6.35 mm diameter flat contact point standard. 10 mm diameter flat, convex and spherical also available, inquire.
- K15 has a 10 mm opening with a 15 mm jaw depth
- K15/2 has 20 mm opening with a 15 mm jaw depth
- Sturdy ergonomic handle
- Imperial scale also available
Pocket Analog Thickness Gauge, 10 mm Range, 15 mm Depth
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.