Yarn tension meter with motorized take-up fixture for measuring and adjusting the tension of sewing machines to get best and highest quality stitched seams. Therefore e. g. yarn breaks can be adjusted under constant conditions (speed of the thread).
To control the tension at sewing machines as well as the take-off tension of shuttles.
- Storage of last, average, MAX MIN, PEAK-MAX, PEAK-MIN values as well as statistical analysis (average value) during a user-selected period
- Motorized take-up fixture to have constant speed of the thread 8 meters/min
- Suction-cup base for positioning the unit on the work plate when tension is measured at the sewing machine
- RS-232 output for batch download or real-time data transfer to TensionInspect Software
- TensionInspect Software (p/n SW-TI3) and RS-232 cable (p/n ETX-CC) are offered as options. INQUIRE.
- MST-200, MST-500 and MST-1000 can operate from disposable 9V battery or using AC-Adapter
- MST-2000 requires use of AC-Adapter (supplied) and can/t be powered by internal battery as the Motor draws too much current and requires continuous connection to AC-Power source
|Model||Range||Factory Calibration Material||Take-Up Speed|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % from measuring value ±1 digit or better|
|Overload||20 % full scale, without accuracy guarantee|
|Measuring frequency||Max. 5 kHz|
|Display||4 digit, 11 mm high|
|Display update time||2 times/s|
|Memory||Last, average, MAX, MIN, PEAK-MAX, PEAK-MIN|
|Output signal||Analog: 0 - 2 V DC, linearized, conversion rate 30 Hz|
Digital: RS 232 (9600, 8, N, 1)
|Vacuum base||Adjustable height for measuring position above working plate 120 to 220 mm|
|Temperature range||10 - 45 °C|
|Air humidity||85 % RH, max.|
|Power supply||LI-Ion 9V Battery (disposable) or 12 V AC Adapter for 230 V AC, option 115 V AC|
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.