The TELC System detects "out of tolerance" conditions and immediately alerts operating personnel. This enables them to take the appropriate corrective action to maintain the highest product quality.
Additionally, the TELC Tension Sensor can be installed separately, as part of a user-supplied control-loop system.
NEW RS232 Serial Output (optional)
- Precision strain gauge accuracy of ± 1.5% or better
- User-set high & low alarm limits with relays for alerting operating personnel of "out of tolerance" conditions
- V-grooved rollers rated for speeds up to 2000 m/min are standard or, optionally, 3500 m/min (option K) or 5000 m/min (option HS)
- Analog output for recording and control purposes
- Built-in electronic damping to filter out fluctuating tension readings
- RS232 Serial output (optional) allows you to connect your sensor to our SensorView software
|Tapes/Films & Tows|
Uses 7, 10, 15, 20 or 30 mm wide cylindrical rollers for "strip" materials. Wider materials can be accommodated with other models.
Uses 30mm diameter hardened steel rollers for heavy wires, cable tire cord and similar process materials subjected to high impact loads
|Accuracy||±1.5% or better|
|Power Required||12 - 24 V DC, regulated (20 mA)|
|Deflection||0.5 mm maximum|
|Output (Standard)||0-1 V DC|
|Output (Optional)||0-10 V DC, 4-20 mA, RS-422 (Addressable)|
Analog: 0 -2 V AC, linearized, app. 500 Hz
Digital: RS 422
|Frequency Response||50 Hz|
|Outer Roller Spacing||40-200 mm, depending upon tension range, process material and application|
|Operating Temperature||40 to 105° F (5-40° C)|