0 - 10g up to 0 - 500g
Series 125-12 Tension Meters are designed to measure tensile forces in textile threads. Applications include spinning mills, texturizing operations, research laboratories, weaving mills, knitting mills, yarn spinning plants, etc.
The slim design and long measuring fingers enable the user to measure in narrow access locations.
Comfortable and safe handling even on measurements in a heat chamber by lever-operated auto-threading function.
- Extra-long probes to reach any inconvenient place.
- Small yarn deflection angle for minimum interference to yarn path and twist, low mechanical load to the thread.
- Low friction and low stress for the yarn even at high speeds.
- Robust by effect overload protection (1000% related to the rated load.)
- High measuring precision and long-term stability.
- Special clip type lever for safe and comfortable threading even at high temperatures at the measuring location.
- Ceramic thread guides with a surface which is gentle on the threads.
- High natural frequency for use at line speeds > 7000m/min
Structured surface (orange peel), especially for flat yarn.
Polished surface, for texturized yarn.
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.