The SW-RWT tablet is the latest generation fully-rugged tablets. Featuring an array of integrated options, and a sleek, sophisticated design, the SW-RWT will change the way you look at tablets. With a MIL-STD-810G rating and Windows® 7 Pro, the SW-RWT can go from the boardroom to the work site without missing a beat.
Exceeding rugged standards
Refined by over a decade of real world customer feedback and experience in the rugged space, the SW-RWT is the most rugged tablet in its class. Boasting a 5 foot drop rating, the SW-RWT’s core construction features a lightweight magnesium alloy mid-frame in an ultra-portable form factor for the utmost rugged reliability. Featuring MIL-STD-810G and IP65, the SW-RWT is engineered to protect critical lift data under the most demanding conditions.
For In The Field Critical Lifts
Whether using the Straightpoint SW-MWLC multiple loadcell software or our ground breaking Centre of Gravity system the SW-RWT sets the standard for field mobility.
A full shift hot-swappable battery, lasting up to fourteen hours, maximizes time in the field and boosts productivity. The brilliant outdoor viewable, multi-touch display allows seamless transition from indoor to outdoor use. Supplied with carrying straps the SW-RWT is an ideal tablet for field applications running the Straightpoint suite of software solutions.
- Lightweight Platform for Ultra Mobility
- Full Shift Battery Life - Up to 8 Hours hot swappable to 14 Hours
- MIL-STD-810G Certified
- IP65 Rated for Protection from Dust and Liquids
- Brilliant Outdoor Viewable Multi-Touch Display
- Full Microsoft. Windows. 7 Professional or Windows. 8.1 Professional
- Expansive Standard I/O Features - RS-232 Ready, RJ45
- 2 Full Size USB 3.0 Ports, and a MicroSD and SIM Slot
|Iec Ingress Testing|