The CHECK-LINE model TI-MVX offers a series of advanced features including A-Scan, B-Scan as well as a complete alphanumeric data logging system with a storage capacity of thousands of data values and A-scan captures.
The TI-MVX features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is specially engineered for optimal ease of use. It is supplied as a complete kit with all accessories in carrying case with software, transfer cable, and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- The MVX is equipped with multiple viewing options to provide users with a complete set of inspection tools: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, Time based B-Scan, and Large Digits).
- The A-Scan rectified mode is commonly used for detecting flaws/pits in pulse-echo mode and measuring through paint and coatings in echo-echo mode.
- The time-based B-Scan feature of the MVX displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The MVX has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- Use the find feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- MVX also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- Includes Flaw Inspection - Prove Up Mode, (special probe required)
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the tesst material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- IP 65 Rated
- CE Certified
- Warranty: Gauge: 2 Years Probes: 90 Days
- Made in USA
|A-Scan Scan Mode||B-Scan Mode||Large Digits|
|The A-Scan rectified mode is the preferred display view for flaw and pit detection applications and measuring through paint and coatings in the echo-echo mode.||The B-Scan view displays a time-based cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the blind or underside of a pipe or tank.||The Large Digits view provides a basic digital thickness gauge look and feel. The large display makes it easy for the operator to monitor the thickness readings.|
|Range in Steel*:||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999inches)|
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.1 - 4.0 inches).
Range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of coating.
|Resolution:||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||English & Metric|
|Measurement Modes:||- Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits)|
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
|Transducer Types:||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Memory:||16 megabit non-volatile ram|
|Memory capacity:||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page|
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Auto Power off:||if idle 5 min|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard:||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case:||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Operating Temperature:||-14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)|
|Weigth, net:||383 grams|
|Dimensions:||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Certification:||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
TI-MVX Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with T-102-2700 probe
1/4" diameter, 5.0 MHz Hi-Damped transducer for thru paint measurement, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 1.00 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 1.00 MHz dual element transducer with Armored Cable, Side In, Lemo
1/2" diameter, 1.00 MHz dual element Composite transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 2.25 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter 5.0 MHz dual element transducer Hi-Temp (650 F/344 C), Side in, Microdot
3/16" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/4" diameter, 2.25 MHz, dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/4" diameter, 7.5 MHz, dual element transducer, Side in, Potted
Protective Holder for Long Body UT Gauges, F-149-0001
V-Block Transducer Holder (For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only), F-000-7001
SoundSafe Coupling Fluid - 12 oz / 354 ml - NSN: 6635-01-553-0559
4 ft Cable, Dual Lemo-to-Single Microdot
10' Single Lemo to Microdot Cable
1/2"-5MHz Hi-Res Quick-change Single Element Contact Transducer for use in flaw mode
Use p/n X-004-0044
Use p/n x-004-0045
Use p/n X-004-0046
1/4" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer Hi-Temp (900 F/500 C) Top in, Microdot
0.750", 1.00 Mhz, Side, BNC, Comp
TI-MVX FLaw Cable, Dual Lemo-00 with BNC Connector
Protective Rubber Boot for Tall Format Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.