Oversized graphic LCD is backlit and features an easy to navigate menu allowing quick access to gauge settings and options.
Five user-selected operating modes are included:
Coating On: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It separately displays wall & coating thickness.
Coating Off: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It displays wall thickness only.
Temperature Compensated: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo and automatically adjusts calibration to compensate for changes in material temperature.
Thru-Coat: Measures wall thickness only using Echo-Echo. (coating is NOT included)
Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.013 to 2.540 mm). Range will vary slightly depending on the coating.
- Built-in memory with RS-232 output for transferring data to a Printer or PC
- Includes Datacomm Data Transfer & Analysis Software and RS-232 Cable, FREE
- Data Files can be user-set for a "grid type" structure where data is formatted in Rows & Columns or a "sequential" file where all data appears in a single column
- Each "grid type" File can be set for up to 999 rows by 52 columns
- Each "sequential" File can be set for up to 512 rows by 1 column
- Each File can be set for "data only" or as "data plus B-scan Graphic". Memory Capacity is over 225,000 data values or over 16,000 data values with B-scan
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration.
- Auto probe recognition with Auto Zero or Manual Zero.
- Wide variety of dual-element probes can be used for nearly any application.
- Bar graph with user-set start end values providing highest resolution around the target thickness value.
- Differential Mode allows user to set a "target thickness value" and display will show the DIFFERENCE between actual and target thickness as a plus or minus value.
- TI-CMX-H for surface temps up to 300°F/150°C. Optional hi-temp probes for higher surface temperatures offered
- Adjustable Gain in 5 steps (VLow, Low, Med, Hi & VHi) in 2db increments providing a 8 db gain adjust range (42–50 db).
- 64 custom setups can be stored and retrieved for convenient use and labeled for easy identification
- Display Hi/Lo Alarm Limits with audible and visual indicators.
- Metal housing provides strong protection against harsh environments.
- Measures Coatings up to 0.100"
- IP 65 Rated
- CE Certified
- Warranty: Gauge: 2 Years Probes: 90 Days
- Made in USA
|Hi-Speed Scan Mode||B-Scan Mode|
|Scan Mode measures 64 times per second, displaying the max and min reading measured during the scan interval. Sample rate is 200/sec when coating measurement is off.||The B-Scan displays a time based cross section view of test material of the contour of the blind, or underside of a pipe or tank application. the B-Scan view draws at a rate of seven seconds per screen from right to left.|
|Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||0.350" (8.89 mm)|
|Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||3" (76.2 mm)|
|Minimum Headroom||1" (25.0 mm)|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||0.150" (3.8 mm)|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||NA|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||NA|
|Range in Steel:||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.025 - 9.999inches (0.63 to 254 millimeters)|
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 0.100 - 4.000 inches (2.54 to 102 mm). Range will vary depending on the thickness
|Range in Coating Only Mode||0.0005" - 0.1000" / Resolution: 0.0001"|
(0.013 - 2.540 mm / Resolution: 0.001 mm)
|Resolution:||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||Inch or mm|
|Measurement Modes:||- Pulse-Echo (corrosion mode)|
- Pulse-Echo Coating (Corrosion w/o coating)
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
- Temp Comp (auto adjust for material temp)
- Coating Only (Ultrasonic Coating Gauge)
|Transducer Types:||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Output||RS-232 for upload/download of setups|
|Memory capacity:||TI-CMX: None|
TI-CMXDL: over 200,000 measurements
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Auto Power off:||After 5 minutes of non-use|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard:||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case:||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -20 to 120° F (-30 to 50° C)|
Material: -0 to 200° F (-20 to 100° C)
Special high temperature model TI-CMXDL-H is available for 300°F/150°C and optional probes are offered for higher surface temperatures
|Weight, net:||383 grams|
|Dimensions:||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty for Gauge (90 days for probe)|
|Certification:||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
Data Logging Combination Coating & Wall Thickness Gauge kit with T-102-2900 probe
Without Probe, includes gauge with biilt-in memory
Protective Rubber Boot for Tall Format Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Protective Holder for Long Body UT Gauges, F-149-0001
V-Block Transducer Holder (For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only), F-000-7001
High Temp Coupling Fluid 4 oz / 118 ml (0 - 600 F / -18 to 316 C)
SoundSafe Coupling Fluid - 12 oz / 354 ml - NSN: 6635-01-553-0559
High Temp Coupling Fluid 4oz (600 - 780 F / 316 - 404 C)
1/4" diameter, 5.00 MHz Coating Probe (Standard Probe for TI-CMXDL)
3/16" diameter, 5 MHz Coating Thickness transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, coating thickness capabable, Side in, Potted
1/2" diameter, 3.5 MHz Coating Transducer
1/4" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer Hi-Temp (900 F/500 C) Top in, Microdot
1/2" 5 Mhz Hi Damp Coating Probe with 50 ft. underwater cable
4-pack AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries & Charger Kit