The combination of portability and functionality makes the Digitens DMS485 and excellent choice for use with strain-gauge based hand-held tension sensors.
- Convenient one-hand operation
- Tension values can scaled to a wide variety of engineering units
- Automatic zero setting and Hold function with slide-switch
- Maximum value display with high speed peak value capture for acquisition of short interval tension peaks
- Battery status indicator
- Averaging Mode (0.5 sec interval)
- High-contrast, easy-to-read 13 mm LCD display
- Battery Life of at least 12 hours with standard alkaline 9V / 400mAh disposable battery
- Model with rechargeable batteries also available
- For use with all strain-gauge based tension sensor (Impedance of 350 Ohms or higher)
- Optional Analog Output for recording/datalogging purposes (10mV / display digit)
- Operating Temperature Range of -4°C up to 158°F (-20°C up to 70°C)
The measuring amplifier DMS485 is provided with a digital display. The analog signals of the connected sensor are digitized for that purpose. For analog / digital conversion an integrating measuring method averaging over 0.5 seconds is used. The dynamic parts of the tension signal - its amplitude and frequency of occurrence - are not displayed because of the generation of mean value.
In many processes, e.g.
- texturizing etc.
The additional display DynGraph - based on LED-technology - works without delay and shows correct amplitudes up to high frequencies. It offers - additional to the quasi static mean value of the digital display - the information on the dynamic.
sensor 100cN, pulse frequency 150Hz
The DMS485 with additional display DynGraph quickly offers precise information about the tension in your process without any complex accessories.