Ideal for measuring coating thickness on underwater pipes, ships, bulkheads, offshore oil rigs or anywhere extended reach is required.
Maximum cable lengths vary depending on probe type...
- F (ferrous) (FS, FRS, FTS) – up to 250 ft (75 m)
- N (non-ferrous) (NS, NAS, NRS) - up to 50 ft (15 m)
- FN (ferrous/non-ferrous) (FNS, FNRS) - up to 50 ft (15 m)
Note: Micro probes and FKS probes do not support underwater usage
Contact us for additional information including lead time.
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Made in the USA
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
Non-Ferrous Only Model with Standard Body, Straight Probe with 50 ft Cable for Underwater Use