TSFM500 - Vertical Stand
TSFM500H - Horizontal Stand
The TSFM500 is designed for compression and tension testing of springs, packaging, metals, fabrics, and other items requiring up to 500 lb of force. Generous clearance and throat depth accommodate a broad range of sample shapes and sizes. The stand features a remote control unit for added safety during testing. The TSFM500’s durable and rigid column minimizes bend, making it particularly well suited for precision spring testing.
The operator can select from a speed range of 0.2 – 5.5 in/min. Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing more precise and repeatable.
- Maximum force: 500 lb [2200 N]
- Speed range: 0.2 - 5.5 in/min [5 - 140 mm/min]
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Compatible Gagues: Series 3, Series 5.
- Includes adjustable Limit Switches
|Stroke||4.00" (102 mm)|
|Speed Range||0.2 - 5.5 in/min (5 - 140 mm/min)|
|Speed accuracy||±0.2% of setting, ±0% variation with load|
|Dimensions||Click here to download|
|Weight||Vertical Model: 36 lb (16.3 kg)|
Horizontal Model: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
|Operating Temperature Range||40 - 100°F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating|
|Compatible Gauges||Series 3, Series 5.|
TSFM500 Motorized Test Stand REPLACED BY TSFM500-DC
TSFM500 Horizontal Motorized Test Stand REPLACED BY TSFM500-DC
Digital travel display
Overload protection module, Series 7/5/4 to stand