The stand features a large side mounted hand wheel requiring minimal user effort and a rigid 3” x 3” column. A removable steel loading surface with threaded holes for fixture and grip mounting adds flexibility for many testing applications, and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Use the TSF with a M5-1000 digital force gauge to form a complete high capacity testing system.
*Show with optional equipment. Force Gauge, Digital Display and Grips are sold separately
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
- Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
The TSF and TSFH test stands are shipped as shown at left, and include the following accessories:
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1009-1 compression plate, 3” dia.
(2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
(1) 1/2-20F adapter plate
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Allen wrench set
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSF)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSFH)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSFH)
Horizontal Manual Hand-Wheel Test Stand, 1000 lb / 500 kg / 5000 N Capacity
Digital travel display
Horiz. / wall mounting kit for TSF Series and TST Series stands
Mounting kit, Indicator to TS-Series test stands
Mounting kit, R01/R03 to test stand