An optional adjustable-angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°. Another optional adapter uses an adjustable pulley to set the angle of pull, from 0° to 90°, while the working table remains horizontal. The horizontal orientation is suited for seal testing of filled containers, and can also be used for tapes and other materials.
An integrated limit switch automatically stops the motion of an ESM303 motorized test stand when the working table has reached its end of travel.
*Test Stand and Force Gauge is sold separately.
- Capacity: 100 lbF (500 N)
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull
- Optional adjustable angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°
- Optional adjustable angle adapter with pulley, 0° to 90°, while preserving horizontal table orientation (max. force: 30 lbF [150 N])
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
- Weight (G1109 only): 6.0 lb (2.7 kg)
- Compatible with the ESM303 motorized test stand
- Compatible only with force gauges, not remote load cells
- Conforms to ASTM D6862, D3330, and D903
(1) G1109 fixture
(1) Limit switch cable
(1) Crosshead bracket
(1) G1078 miniature bollard grip
(1) Test stand mounting adapter
(1) Mounting hardware
90° peel fixture
Adjustable angle pulley adapter for G1109
Adjustable angle mount for G1109
Adapter, G1023 / G1058 grip to G1109,