Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous in-line use.
Built-in material thickness compensator maximizes accuracy when using filaments of different diameters. (Standard on model DX2-SP and higher ranges)
- NIST-Traceable calibration available
- Thumb-operated, roller shifting mechanism and exclusive snare-guide automatically guides the moving filament into the V-grooves eliminating breaks and snags.
- Front filament loading permits the operator to observe running material, rollers and dial face at all times.
- V-Grooved Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum rollers for material speeds up to 2000 meters/min
- Optional "K" Bearings for 3000 meters/min or Ultra-High Speed Rollers for 5000 meters/min
- DX2's are individually calibrated for highest accuracy.
- DX2's hard-coated aluminum, V-grooved rollers are rated for speeds up to 2000 m/min or, optionally, up to 5000 m/min.
- Water Resistant model available with nickel plated axles, sealed bearings, splash guard, sealed housing, drainage holes and more
Finger Support: We recommend mounting a finger support for higher tension ranges (included)
|Model||Range||Outer Roller Spacing c:c||Calibration Material||Thickness Compensator|
|DX2-3||3-30 g||38 mm||PA: 0.12 mm||NA|
|DX2-5||10-50 g||38 mm||PA: 0.12 mm||NA|
|DX2-12||20-120 g||38 mm||PA: 0.12 mm||NA|
|DX2-20||20-200 g||38 mm||PA: 0.12 mm||NA|
|DX2-40||20-400 g||38 mm||PA: 0.20 mm||NA|
|DX2-SP||50-1000 g||38 mm||PA: 0.30 mm||Standard|
|DX2-EX||100-1000 g||38 mm||PA: 0.30 mm||Standard|
|DX2-200||200-2000 g||100 mm||PA: 0.50 mm||Standard|
|DX2-500||400-5000 g||100 mm||PA: 0.80 mm||Standard|
|DX2-8000||1000-8000 g||100 mm||PA: 1.00 mm||Standard|
|DX2-1K||2.5-10 Kg||100 mm||PA: 1.00 mm||Standard|
|DX2L-2K||5-20 Kg||200 mm||PA: 1.50 mm||Standard|
If process material differs significantly from the standard calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 15 ft. should be supplied.
|Air Damping (A)
An adjustable, precision air dashpot provides steady tension reading as tension fluctuate.
Available on DX2-12 (20 - 120g) thru DX2-500 (400-5000g)
A heavy duty, lever-operated mechanism moves the outer rollers for easy acquisition of the running filament. Recommended for models of 10 Kg or higher.
|Memory Pointer (M)
Designed to retain the peak value as tensions fluctuate. Manually reset by using the knob located in the center of the dial.
|Accuracy||± 1% of full scale or|
± 1 graduation mark on scale
|Diameter of Scale||41 mm|
|Maximum Speed||2000 m/min (standard)|
3500 m/min (K)
5000 m/min (H)
|Outer roller distance, c:c||DX2-5 to DX2-EX: 38 mm|
DX2-200 to DX2-1k: 100 mm
DX2-2K: 150 mm
DX2-3K to DX2-5K: 250 mm
|Roller Material||Hard-coated aluminum (standard and H)|
Hardened steel (ST)
Chromed Steel (w)
|Housing Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Dimensions||225 x 90 x 44 mm|
(8.6" x 3.5" x 1.7")
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.