Conforms to: ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
The Check-Line DD-100 digital durometer tester is the genesis of years of experience offering high quality Durometers to discriminating users. Featuring an 18mm footer that offers high stability and conforms to all international standards, the DD-100 is the ideal durometer for a wide range of shore hardness measuring applications.The DD-100 is supplied with a reference test block and NIST traceable calibration certificate in foam-fitted carrying case.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Supplied with reference test block
- Can be used in any measurement orientation as gravity does not affect readings
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- One year warranty
- Holds Peak reading until reset
- 0.1 Unit Resolution
- Supplied in custom fit carrying case with AC-Adapter
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
The DD-100 is supplied as a complete kit including the durometer, 115V AC Adapter (230V AC Adapter is OPTIONAL), test block, instruction manual and calibration certificate in a foam-fitted metal carrying case.
|Measuring Range||0 - 100 Units|
|Accuracy||±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,O,DO & Asker C)|
±2 durometer units (OO)
|Tolerance||± 0.5 at "100" and -0 +1 at "0"|
|LCD Size||8 mm|
|Dimensions||128 x 57 x 36 mm|
|Weight||235 grams (8.4 oz.)|
|Power Supply||(2) 3V CR-2450 Batteries|
115V AC Adapter Included. 230V AC Adapter Optional
|* Note||per ASTM D 2240-05, Sect 9.3: It is accepted that durometer readings below 20 or above 90 are not considered reliable. It is suggested that readings in these ranges be omitted.|
|Conforms To||ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.|
|Model||ASTM D2240||DIN 53505||ISO 868||ISO 7619|