Conforms to: ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
The Check-Line AD-100 durometer tester is the genesis of years of experience offering high quality Durometers to discriminating users. Featuring an 18mm footer that offers high stability and conforms to all international standards, the AD-100 is the ideal durometer for a wide range of shore hardness measuring applications.Seven models are available each calibrated for a different Shore scale including; Shore A, Shore B, Shore C, Shore D, Shore DO, Shore O, Shore OO and Asker C. The AD-100 displays hardness readings on an easy-to-read analog scale calibrated in 0 to 100 Shore units. An optional MEMORY POINTER holds reading until manually reset, allowing operator to concentrate on measurement task. Also valuable if used in a position where dial is obstructed.
Note: Optional Memory Pointer is unable to be used with Type OO durometers. All AD-100 models are supplied in a foam-fitted protective carrying case along with reference test block and NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
- Supplied with reference test block
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards
- 1-Year Warranty
- Can be used in any measurement orientation as gravity does not affect readings
- Optional Memory Pointer Holds highest reading (not available on OO and OOO models)
|Measuring Range||0 - 100 units|
|Accuracy*||±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,O,DO & Asker C)|
±2 durometer units (OO)
|Tolerance||± 0.5 at "100" and -0 +1 at "0"|
|Dial Size||50 mm Diameter|
|Dimensions||128 x 57 x30 mm|
|Weight||200 grams (7 ounces)|
|* Note||per ASTM D 2240-05, Sect 9.3: It is accepted that durometer readings below 20 or above 90 are not considered reliable. It is suggested that readings in these ranges be omitted.|
|Conforms to||ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.|
|Model||ASTM D2240||DIN 53505||ISO 868||ISO 7619||JIS K-7312|