0.5 - 50.0 up to 0 - 1000 (g or cN)
The BD-435 Electronic Tension Meter measures running line tensions during the production of textiles, fibers, tows and tape type material. This convenient one-hand operated device incorporates built-in tension sensor, amplifier and display and is fitted with ceramic oxide coated thread guides. Three long, closely-spaced slender shafts with ceramic guides makes the BD 435 particularly suitable for brief, routine tension measurement - even in locations with limited access space.
Rollers can be supplied in "Horizontal" or "Vertical" orientation, refer to pdf download for additional details.
- Fitted with ceramic oxide coated thread guides to minimize friction
- Minimum Deflection of the Process Material
- Integration/Averaging Period of 0.3 or 1.5sec (user-selected)
- Includes Rechargeable Battery & charger
- Lightweight and Compact for one-hand operation
- Memory function of measured values
- High precision and accuracy
- Rugged aluminium housing
|Model Number||Tension Range (in grams or cN)|
|BD-435-50||0 - 50|
|BD-435-100||0 - 100|
|BD-435-200||0 - 200|
|BD-435-300||0 - 300|
|BD-435-500||0 - 500|
|BD-435-1K||0 - 1.00 (Kg or daN)|
Thank you for your quote request, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.