The new CHECK-LINE TI-MMX-SDL is a full featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric datalogging system with storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is especially engineered for optimal ease of use.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- The TI-MMX-SDL also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- IP 65 Rated
- CE Certified
- Warranty: Gauge: 2 Years Probes: 90 Days
- Made in USA
|Range in Steel:||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999 inches)|
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.100 - 4.000 inches). Range will vary depending on the thick
|Resolution:||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||English & Metric|
|Measurement Modes:||- Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits)|
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
|Transducer Types:||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Memory:||16 megabit non-volatile ram|
|Memory capacity:||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page|
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Auto Power off:||if idle 5 min|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard:||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case:||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Operating Temperature:||-14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)|
|Weight, net:||383 grams|
|Dimensions:||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Certification:||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
TI-MMX-SDL Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge PROBE NOT INCLUDED
Protective Holder for Long Body UT Gauges, F-149-0001
1/4" diameter, 5.0 MHz Hi-Damped transducer for thru paint measurement, Side In, Potted
3/16" Diameter, 5.0 MHz Hi-damped transducer for thru paint measurement, Side In, Potted
1/2" Diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, Hi-Damped, Side in, Potted
1/2" diameter, 1.00 MHz dual element Composite transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 2.25 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/4" diameter, 2.25 MHz, dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/2" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
3/16" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer, Side In, Potted
1/4" diameter, 7.5 MHz, dual element transducer, Side in, Potted
1/2" diameter 5.0 MHz dual element transducer Hi-Temp (650 F/344 C), Side in, Microdot
RS232 to USB Adapter
1/4" diameter, 5.0 MHz dual element transducer Hi-Temp (900 F/500 C) Top in, Microdot
4-pack AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries & Charger Kit
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.