The DFT Coating Thickness Gage measures the thickness of coatings on ALL metals. Accurate and economical the DFT is the ideal instrument for Powder Coaters, Paint Applicators, Coating Inspectors... Easy-to-read oversized LCD display is reversible for reading when inverted.
measures non-magnetic coatings on steel.
measures both non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert
- No calibration required for most applications
- Strong, wear resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Basic instructions on the back of each gauge
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- Mils/Microns switchable
- 2-Year Warranty
|Measuring Range||0 - 40 mils ( 0 - 1000 µm)|
|Accuracy||±(0.1 mils + 3%) (±(2µm + 3%))|
|Size||4 x 1.5 x 0.9 in (100x38x23 mm)|
|Weight||2.5 oz (70 g)|
DFT Ferrous Coating Thickness Gauge, 0 - 40 mils / 1000 um (DFT-Ferrous DFTF-C)
DFT Combo Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Coating Thickness Gauge, 0 - 40 mils / 1000 um (DFT-Combo DFTC-B)
Leather Pouch w/ Belt Clip - POUCH-DFT
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.