Measuring Range - 0.01-78.0 mils (0.1–1980 µm)
The CHECK•LINE DCF-2000 Series Coating Thickness Gauge accurately measures the thickness of paint, plating, galvanize and other coatings on Ferrous metal surfaces. The DCF-2000 incorporates the latest technology to provide consistent, highly accurate results in a wide variety of applications.
- Long-lasting, driftless calibration provides reliable, repeatable results over the entire measuring range.
- 0.01 mil (0.1µm) resolution
- Keypad-selectable English or metric units
- Lightweight and battery-powered
- All models are supplied with the gauge, probe and cable assembly, bare test plate(s), two (2) plastic calibration shims & instruction manual all in a foam-fitted, hard-plastic carrying case.
|Measuring Range||0.01-78.0 mils (0.1-1980 µm)|
|Accuracy||±1% of reading plus 0.03 mils (0.8 µm)|
|Resolution||0.01 mils (0-7 mils), 0.1µm (0-99.9 µm)|
0.1 mils (7-78 mils), 1µm (100-1980 µm)
|Minimum Substrate Thickness||15 mils (375 µm)|
|Calibration Std's||Bare metal test plate(s) plus two (2) precision commercial grade calibration shims (NIST traceable shims are available. Inquire)|
|Battery Type||9 Volt alkaline|
|Battery Life||6 months (approx.) normal use with auto shutoff after 90 seconds of non-use|
|Dimensions||5.7" x 3.1" x 1.5"|
(145 x 79 x 38 mm)
|Weight||12 oz. (340 g)|
|Temperature Limits||Material 32 - 300 F (0 - 149 °C)|
Ambient - 32 - 120 F (0 - 50 °C)
Coating Thickness Gauge - Complete Kit - Please contact us for pricing and availability.
MiniTest 650F Coating Thickness Gauge with F Probe, 0 - 3000 μm / 120 mils - MIN/097005