The CAP-DTXS is supplied with ZT Logger data acquisition software. It can download data from the tester memory or captures continuous data at 10 points/second. Zero the tester or capture data while at the computer. All tester programming can be set and saved from the software.
Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
All CAP-DTXS cap torque testers include a 3 Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. DTXS cap torque testers include AC adapter/charger and built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, 1″ high standard pegs (optional long pegs and calibration kit available).
- Test cap loosening (CCW) and tightening (CW) torque
- Selectable real time and peak modes
- USB, RS-232, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Selectable units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m, ozf-in, N-cm
- 1000 data point memory capacity
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and audible signal
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 200% overload capacity
- DTXS accommodates samples from 20 up to 160 mm (0.787" - 6.30")
- Four rubber-coated 1 inch pegs are included with DTXS
- Optional "Small Table" accommodates samples from 7 up to 50 mm (0.275" - 2")
- Optional Peg sizes/material available
- Include 3 Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. ISO 17025 Calibration Certification optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
|CAP-DTXS-15||15.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||20.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||200.0 (0.1 N-cm)||2.000 (0.001 Nm)||240.0 (0.1 ozf-in)|
|CAP-DTXS-40||40.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||500.0 (0.1 N-cm)||5.000 (0.001 Nm)||640.0 (0.1 ozf-in)|
|CAP-DTXS-85||85.0 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||1000 (1 N-cm)||10.000 (0.01 Nm)||1360 (1 ozf-in)|
Clamps diameters from 7mm ~ 50mm
|Small table with standard pegs.
||Small table with steel pegs.
||Small table with long pegs.
|Unit of measurement||lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m, ozf-in, N-cm|
|Display update||10 times/ sec|
|Auto Zero Reset||1.0 to 60 seconds (selectable)|
|Sampling rate||2,000 samples/second (max) thru the USB port|
|Safe overload rating||Approx. 200%|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0-40 °C Humidity: 20 -80%RH|
|Output||Outputs USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and ± 2 VDC analog output (D/A),Comparator 3 steps (-NG/OK/+NG), Overload alarm|
|Overload warning||Approx.110%F.S. (Warning message and alarm )|
|Sensitivity||Max, High, Medium, Low (selectable)|
|External connecting switch||SEND (a point of contact holding), Zero reset, Peak, ON/OFF setting|
|Auto Power Off||5, 10, minutes or OFF (selectable)|
|Power||Built-In Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or via AC-Adapter (100-240V AC)|
|Battery Life||approx. 8 hours (recharge time approx. 10 hours)|
|Battery Indicator||Indicates three charge states high, medium and low|
|Plug Type||USA Blade Type (Select Euro Plug Adapter for use in 230V Countries)|
|Weight||Approx. 10 Lbs/4.5kg (Including Standard table and Standard pins)|