DWT-200 torque tester automatically captures the peak down torque, when the torque wrench clicks (breakaway torque), even though the operator may apply additional torque. This allows an unskilled operator to achieve the same accurate results as a skilled operator. With a rugged heavy-duty metal construction, the DWT-200 is durable enough for a production environment. The DWT-200 has a 1/2″ square drive, includes a 3/8″ square drive adapter, and runs about 20 hours continuously on four AA batteries. The optional vise mounting plate allows you to test anywhere there is a vise. The tester is intended to measure torque in the clockwise direction only.
The DWT-200 torque tester is sold as a kit. All kits include the torque tester, drive adapter, and carrying case. All new testers include a 3-point calibration certificate traceable to NIST. ISO-17025 certificates are available at an additional charge.
Do not use with power drivers or impact tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
- Proprietary peak down capture mode
- Heavy duty metal construction
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m selectable
- Peak Down, Peak, and Real Time measuring modes (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Clockwise operation
- 1/2″ square drive and 3/8″ square drive adapter
- Auto power off (after 10 minutes of non use)
- Runs on four AA batteries (about 20 hours continuous use)
- Optional vise mounting plate (AP-200V)
|DWT-200||7.0 - 200.0 Nm|
70 - 1740 lbf-in
70 - 2000 Kgf-cm
|1/2" Square with 3/8" Drive Adpater|
|Measuring Direction||Clockwise ONLY|
|Accuracy||+/-0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD|
|Power||4x AA Batteries provide 20 hours of use|
Digital Torque Tester for Manual Tools, 200 Nm Capacity
Upgrade from 3 point NIST traceable cert to ISO-17025 Certificate