A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of ±0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output/zeroing/data storage upon tool slip or click, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.Note: Not for use with impact tools.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- 3/8" square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
|Model||Capacity / Resolution|
|Accuracy||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units||ozFin, lbFin, lbFft, Nm, Ncm|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog:±1V DC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable Settings||1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||5.8 lb [2.6 kg]|
|Environmental Requirements||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)|
MTT02-12 Torque Tool Tester, Capacity: 12 lb-in, 135 Ncm
MTT02-25 Torque Tool Tester, Capacity: 25 lb-in, 290 Ncm
MTT02-25 Torque Tool Tester, Capacity: 50 lb-in, 570 Ncm
MTT02-100 Torque Tool Tester, Capacity: 100 lb-in, 11 Nm
Upgrade Calibration Cert with 10 Data Points
Bench mounting bracket for TT02 / TORQ-T
Carrying case for TT02
Rundown fixture, soft joint simulator for TT02
Rundown fixture, hard joint simulator for TT02
MESUR gauge Load & Travel Analysis Software
Serial Output Cable DB9
Spare rechargeable battery
Replaced by AC1066-1
Replaced by AC1066-2