GLK Digital Torque Screwdrivers are compact, lightweight, and feature, LED and audible alarms, ergonomic handle, push button controls, and are battery powered.
Measure torque in peak or real time modes. Auto zero mode resets peak measurements automatically (1~10 seconds). Selectable units of ozf-in, lbf-in, and N-cm.
Five programmable torque presets stored in memory enable the user to check frequently used values. The presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of the preset torque value using LED and audible indicators which enable users to tighten to within 10% of a preset torque value.
Pass/Fail mode counts the number of fasteners tightened within programmed high and low torque limits.
- Supplied with Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Rugged, high quality production tools
- Five programmable torque presets ideal for frequent operations.
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset and Real Time modes
- Selectable units, ozf-in, lbf-in, N-cm
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. both CW and CCW directions
- Pass/Fail mode counts fasteners tightened within programmed High/Low limits, using LED and audible alerts
- ISO-6789 Compliant
|GLK060E||0.05 - 5.31||0.9 - 85.0||0.60 - 60.00|
|GLK250E||0.22 - 22.13||3.5 - 354.0||2.5 - 250.0|
|GLK500E||0.44 - 44.25||7.1 - 708.0||5.0 - 500.0|
|Measuring Direction||CW and CCW|
|Measuring Unit||Selectable ozf-in, lbf-in, Nc-m|
|Data Memory||5 (storable target torque values), 1 (Pass/Fail Mode)|
|Auto Shut Off||Auto shut off after selectable interval of non-use (1 - 10 min)|
|Battery||Lithium coin battery CR2354|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2 months (100 usages per day)|
GLK Digital Torque Screwdriver, 250 N-cm / 22.13 lbf-in Capacity
Ratchet Clutch for use with GLK Torque Screwdriver
ISO-17025 Accredited Calibration with Certificate
33 Piece 1/4" Hex Bit Set with drive extension, 6 Torx, 5 Hex bits, 8 Phillips, 8 Pozidrive, 5 slotted bits