The TSC Adjustable Cam-Over Torque Wrench is a precision production tool designed to apply a set amount of torque. When the set torque is reached the unique cam action prevents over-torquing. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789.2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- Anodized quality finish with stainless steel head.
- Slim profile and light weight.
- ESD compliant (IEC 61340-5-1:1998).
- Comfortable rubber hand grip.
- Non-length dependent.
- TSC features an externally adjustable micrometer scale and easy-to-use positive locking adjustment system.
|TSC5||1 - 5 N.m||0.05 N.m||1/4"|
|TSC10||2 - 10 N.m||0.01 N.m||1/4"|
|TSC45||10 - 45 lbf.in||0.5 lbf.in||1/4"|
|TSC90||20 - 90 lbf.in||1.0 lbf.in||1/4"|
Adjustable Cam-Over Wrench, 10-45 lbf.in, gedore 059060, mountz 020340
1 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
2-3 Week Lead Time (Estimated)
Lead Time Varies, Please contact us for availability.