CMA 03-CH amplifies the mV-signal of the sensor into the 10V-range. Installing the amplifier near the sensor increases interference resistance on signal transmission, e.g. in large facilities.
Best temperature stability, long-term stability and high accuracy are guaranteed by using modern technology.
- Compact and robust aluminium flanged housing
- 24V DC power supply, reverse-polarity protected
- Available with voltage output 0 to ±10V or current output 0/4 to +20mA, unipolar
- Fixed connection between sensor and amplifier
- Great noise immunity and service reliability for use in rough industrial operation