Large diameter rollers and 100 mm spacing between outer rollers minimize damage to optic fibers and similar materials that cannot withstand a small bending radius.
Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous in-line use.
- Standard roller material is Delrin plastic or, optionally, aluminum (L).
- Lightweight, low inertia 32 mm diameter rollers for speeds up to 2000 m/min or, optionally, up to 4000 m/min (K).
- The analog display shows changing and fluctuating tensions fast and enables an optimal process adjustment
- Large bending radius assures gentle handling of the material being measured
- Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous tension measurement
- Special guides on the bracket assembly permit easy material acquisition
|Model||Range||Measuring Width Head|
|Accuracy||±1 % full scale or ±1 graduation on scale|
|Diameter of Scale||41 mm|
|Temperature Range||10 - 45 ºC|
|Air humidity||85 % RH, max|
|Housing material||Die-cast aluminium|
|Housing Dimensions||127 x 85 x 45 mm (LxWxH)|