WTT-110B, 0-50 Kg / 0-110lbs / 0-500 N
WTT-220X, 0-100Kg /0-220lbs / 0-1000N
The WTT Series of Wire Terminal Testers accurately measures the pull-off force off crimped-on wire terminals. The pull tester is an easy to use all-in-one, single-range solution for a wide range terminal testing applications, eliminating the need to purchase any additional grips, fixtures or accessories.
Suitable for wires AWG 30 to AWG 8 (diameters from 0.010" to 0.130").
WTT-220X version includes USB Output and is supplied with data transfer cable and software allowing the user to transfer peak values to a PC for data reporting. Additional software features include user-set limit for audible alarm as limit is exceeded.
WTTM-220X Software is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7, it is not compatible with Windows 8. It also Requires Microsoft Excel
- Display force values in peak or real-time measuring mode
- Test for UL 486 & Mil Spec and other standards
- Fabricated from steel and stainless steel, machined to the highest tolerances
- Includes Traceable Calibration Certificate
2. Press UNITS key to select desired measuring units LB / N / KG
3. Press PEAK key to select peak or real-time measuring mode
4. Insert wire sample into the appropriate size wire terminal slot
5. Open lever-clamp assembly and insert tail end of wire
6. Press START key to zero display and enter “live” measuring mode
7. Pull lever to apply force to wire and perform wire terminal pull out force measurement
8. The “live” measurement mode will time out 5 seconds after pressure is released
9. Repeat from step 4 for continued testing
|Calibration for all WTT-110B/220X models can easily be verified with a hook weight as described below:
1. Remove the lever by unscrewing it in a counter-clockwise direction and move the Wire Clamp assembly out from the path of the hanging sample.
2. Position the WTT-110B/220X in a vertical position at the edge of a strong bench or desk. Be sure to secure it with strong clamps so it can not topple over when the weight is attached.
3. Turn on tester and set the display to track mode.
4. Press START to activate measurement mode (it times out in 5 seconds if load is not sensed)
5. Using a heavy-duty monofilament (fishing line), wire or similar, suspend a known weight from one of the teeth on the wire terminal fixture by hooking a loop of the material over the selected tooth.
|Measuring Range||WTT-110B: 0-50 Kg / 0-110 lbs / 0-500N|
WTT-220X: 0-100 Kg / 0-220 lbs / 0-1000N
|Resolution||0.01 Kg / 0.1 lbs / 0.1 N|
|Terminal Adapter Slot width (mm)||0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.4, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0|
|Accuracy||±0.5% F.S. or better|
Displays actual value in Kg, lbs pr N
Displays peak value in Kg, lbs pr N
|Wire Diameter||SAE AS7928 II: AWG 8...30|
IEC 60352-2: Cross section 0.05...10mm²
Maximum: 0.236" (6mm)
|Overload||200% Full Scale (LCD indicator at 120%)|
|Display||LCD, 4-1/2 digit, 12mm high|
|Power Supply||Internal Solar Cell, external power is not required|
|Temp. Range||Operating: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)|
Storage: -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
|Weight||30.8 lbs (14 Kg) (Shipping weight 37lbs)|
|Dimensions||14.2" x 6.3" 2.6" (360 x 160 65mm)|
|Material||Anodized aluminum, steel and stainless steel|
Manual Wire Terminal Tester, Replaced by WT3-201
Ring Terminal Adapter for WTT-110B and WTT-220X
Uncut Adapter for WTT-110B (requires customer modification)
AC Power Adapter for WTT-110B - WTT-220X (Only needed for continuous testing / heavy use)
Dual Roller Cam Grip
Lever with Ball for WTT-110 and WTT-110RS